Meet the Principal
We provide over 40 years of experience, financial expertise, and a vision of superior service
Bob is co-founder of Peak Fiduciary, LLC. His focus in starting Peak is based on the opportunity to combine his lengthy and highly successful corporate career in financial management with his personal interest in helping individuals achieve long-term financial security.
Prior to founding Peak Fiduciary, Bob’s financial career has encompassed multiple major financial accomplishments, including:
* Member of crisis management team after the CEO/founder of his employer died in a helicopter crash; secured bridge financing to ensure survival of the company and ultimately led the company’s Initial Public Offering two years later
* Secured financing for and acted as project manager for development of One United Bank Center (now known as the Wells Fargo Tower and “the cash register building”) in downtown Denver
* Helped with complete financial restructuring of large Denver hospital system to better position the system for eventual sale; improved valuation by approximately $125 million
* Under contract relationships as a part-time Chief Financial Officer, led multiple companies through Initial Public Offerings, sales of companies, raised additional equity capital, helped grow sales and profitability to create new jobs
* As Senior VP for a large Fortune 200 company he led a division that created $800 million in additional profitability through streamlining operations and improving overall financial operations and efficiency
* Has managed corporate and personal cash portfolios ranging in size from $250,000 to $400 million
* For over 20 years, has served on the Advisory Board for a non-profit enterprise that has done multiple projects in Africa addressing childrens’ health issues and the HIV/AIDS epidemic
The hallmark of Bob’s success has been attention to detail, responsiveness to the needs of clients and customers, problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage difficult situations to successful outcomes. Throughout his successful corporate career, noted above, Bob has privately acted as trustee for families and individuals successfully managing their affairs with the same exemplary results as during his corporate career. With the founding of Peak Fiduciary, Bob is now dedicated to a 100% focus on these trustee relationships, to help individuals achieve the kinds of financial security as his prior corporate employers and clients.